Thursday 9 July 2009

My Twisted Ideas

Today is going to be my day to get things done. Although, its 12.30 and I'm still in my jogging gear (that's right, I've ventured back outside!) and am thinking about having breakfast.... but I'm sure this afternoon shall be much more productive!

Mark has sent me on some errands in town with regards to our new flat. He wants me to fill in some paperwork and price things for our kitchen... I think he's more excited than I am. Bless =)

Anyway, yes. I'm still writing. Though I understand that from you're point of view it isn't very interesting if I can't tell you any details of what it's about. I'll give you this much (@incroyable may kill me for telling), the first episode consists of an adult circus, containing an S and M act, pole dancing, acrobatic grannies and suicidal clowns. I'm not quite sure which deep, dark part of my mind these ideas came from. I must say, I'm very excited about writing the dialogue! Thinking of disturbing puns as I type.

Also still watching comedy clips as "research" which I LOVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvTgvEzpSzQ&NR=1

Anyway, must dash, the cat is attacking my foot =p

No comments:

Post a Comment