Tuesday 7 July 2009

All of the Boys and all of the Girls are Begging to SLAP Britney

Currently working on episode one of our series (which still doesn't have a name). The storyline has changed so much in the space of such a small amount of time. Oh well, we were killing ourselves laughing about it today so I'm fairly optimistic.

Listening to Britney while I work, and I'm not quite sure why. Perhaps it's because I hate that trashy little chav so much! I guess the irritating drone of her voice must provoke some sort of emotion from me, which is good for writing. I honestly don't know anyone who actually likes that woman. How clever does she think she is with that "cryptic" song title, If You Seek Amy? I'm guessing that's the most intelligent bloody thing she's done in her life and it's still fairly obvious what she's saying, she doesn't even sing it as the proper title, if she did, at least the meaning would be more hidden, making her the only person who understood and therefore making it more clever. I'm ranting now, but I know what I'm trying to say. She's a hag.

Also been distracted by Katie and Peter on Itv. I won't go into detail about this or I'll end up having some sort of stroke. But I hate that woman!

One more complaint then I shall get back to writing. Bloody Michael Jackson's bloody funeral. Yes, he's dead. Did you know him? No. Did you like him as a person? No. Will his songs be around after his death? Yes. So jump back off the bandwagon before you lose the little self respect you have left.


Oooh, what an angry blog post!
Am off to calm down and continue writing. Best turn off Britney.
x

ps. If this isn't scraping the barrell I don't know what is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1197780/Ghost-Michael-Jackson-caught-camera-pacing-corridors-Neverland.html

No comments:

Post a Comment