Monday 13 July 2009

Money Money Money!



Yo!

Well, I'm pretty damn pleased with myself. Found one of those undated British 20p coins which people are selling on eBay. I've put it up for sale but god it took so long! I now have a new found hatred for eBay, because they want to know EVERYTHING about you! You're favourite colour, if you have any allergies.... they even telephone you at home to make sure you are who you say you are! Then I got annoyed because it wouldn't let me bypass this part, and I found myself shouting at my laptop, "What if I was deaf? What if I was deaf eBay?!" As you can see, things got a little out of hand. It should all be worth it though when some millionaire with more money than sense decides to pay £3mil for my coin.... a girl can dream. I shall then find out where he lives and pay him a visit to see if he wants to take me on holiday. ;)

Oh, and about thirty minutes after finding the coin, I found £5 on the floor. Which to me, is hitting the jackpot. I took it as a sign from God. I think he was saying "Don't worry Rach, I know you can't find a better job at the minute, so some rich bastard is gonna buy this from you, and here's a fiver, get yourself a coffee." I think its pretty obvious that's exactly what he was saying to me.

But now that I'm on eBay, I'm seeing loads of things that I want to buy! A retro military style jacket here, some Chanel sunglasses there.... must remember to use my coin money for bills and rent, rather than buying sexy clothes! I particularly like the German eBay.... everything is so tacky and fun! Although they sell a lot of sex toys and some of them look quite scary.

Anyway, I'm currently eating the rest of a box of chocolates from my birthday.... I'm feeling quite guilty actually because haven't been for a jog in two days.... damn my shitty willpower!

I'm off now.... should hopefully be VERY rich by my next blog =D x

ps. Did I mention I'm selling a very **RARE** coin on Ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170357955369&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

No comments:

Post a Comment