Monday 29 June 2009

This Just In.... I'm a Man


I was in a little bit of a bad mood earlier. I've just found out that my ex boyfriend of three years has come out as gay! Of course I'm hoping this is just some sort of cruel rumour created by my friends. I can't help but look back and think things like.... "well, he did go to the gym a lot, was it to look at men?" and "he was a huge fan of Tom Jones, which is a little... gay". Although I showed a photo to my gay friend, Mark, who says he certainly doesn't *look* gay (there is a gay look, apparently!) so this is a comfort.

I'm just very worried now that I look like a man. I'm having my hair cut and dyed tomorrow, which will make me feel better. I'm also planning on using the sunbeds every week to build a tan. May need some retail therapy too. However, as another friend pointed out, this will not make me look anymore like a girl, just a gay man.... I hate my friends.

Today has been a good day though up until the me feeling like a man part. Spent the day on Newcastle Quayside which was very pretty, relaxing and.... foggy. Was ripped off in a Spanish restaurant where apparently you have to pay for complimentary bread and it's normal to pay £6 for 3 lettuce leaves, or a "salad" as they called it, so that's always fun. I'm thinking I should have ordered a nice bottle of wine to make the experience a little more enjoyable but they would probably charge for the opening of the bottle, the pouring etc....

Anyway, I'm off to scratch my crotch and watch football. (not really)
Ps. Please don't be offended if you are a Tom Jones fan... although it is very gay.

Byebye x

No comments:

Post a Comment